Hi there. So… I have unlimited WiFi again since the beginning of February, and that’s both good and bad. Good news is, I can post and read fanfics again day and night, marathon my favourite TV shows, and hang out on Tumblr. Bad news is, I get distracted and therefore, the books I read in February can be counted on one hand. Sad, I know.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Friends to Lovers, Accent, Set in a School Campus)
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (Tattoo/ Piercing, First Love, Nerd/ Geek)
- Living Dangerously by Katie Fforde (Shelf-Love Book, Artist/Poet/Writer, Inexperienced/ Naive, Billion/Millionaire)
- Mr. March Names the Stars by Rivka Aaron-Hughes (Free Space)
- Surviving Haley by Brenda Baker (Dark Past)