This challenge is one of my attempt for me to blog everyday since I can’t seem to do that. I’m the type to go all out one week, and just disappear the next week, and randomly post stuff the week after, and then disappears again.
So, hopefully, with this challenge I’ll be disciplined to post everyday. Of course, I’ll also post book reviews and other book-related posts (this is still mainly a book blog after all) at the same time (when I have them done -_-;;)
Now, for the first day, we’ll start with something simple.
- I am a fangirl (duh, obviously)
- I love to read books and fanfictions
- Cassandra Clare, J.K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, Louisa M. Alcott, and Jane Austen are my favourite authors.
- I have piano education up until 6th grade (I ended up quitting before I could sit for my 7th grade piano exam)
- I love avocado very much.
- I want to be a writer someday.
- I also want to open my own indie book cafe, preferably overseas.
- I only listened to Japanese and Korean songs when I was 13 – 20 and end up not knowing English artists very well.
- I love Colin Firth and Daniel Craig and Jason Statham and Michael Weatherly even though they are more or less my parents age.
- I love to sing, even though I clearly have no talent for it.
- I have so many fandoms and ships but my one true love is Malec.
- I am an introvert with social anxiety, shyness, and probably mild OCD.
- I love Japanese food so, so much especially sushi and sashimi. Oh, raw fish ❤
- I love doing jigsaw puzzles.
- I love to cook and bake.
- I like reading LGBTQ YA stories, mostly gay relationship, and I get so annoyed when people *cough*my brother*cough* has this misconception that just because they are gay that they must be soft, or just because they are vain and loves fashion, they must be gay. I hate it so much when people judge others based on stereotypes.
- I regret a lot of things in my life, but most of all, I regret my choices after finishing high school. I regret choosing a business degree because I don’t really like it.
- I am still unemployed after one year.
- I have four grown cats, and four kittens as pets. And the mama cat is going to give birth again soon.
- I love traveling. I want to go back to Europe and Melbourne one day.
So, those are 20 facts about me. Do you think we have anything in common? Tell me facts about yourself too~ 🙂
I’ll see you guys tomorrow (maybe), in my Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue post. Goodbye for now. 😀