Hey everyone, it’s been a while. Yeah, I kind of reconnected with my inner Picasso and spend most of my time painting, in between doing chores and reading.
Today, I’m here to tell you a story (I’ll make sure to post reviews, T5W, and others soon, don’t worry) but before that, I’ll tell you what spur this on.
Continue reading “Story Time #1: The Time Someone Asked Me Out On A Coffee Date and I Didn’t Realize It”
Hi everyone~ 🙂 Today is…*drumroll please*…the 1st of January 2017, and so, I’ve decided to look back at all I’ve done in 2016 and recount all of them—okay, not all of them, but just the important ones—here.
Since this is first and foremost, a book blog, I shall start with all the books that I have read this year (including rereads).
Books I’ve read in 2016:
- Artistic License – Katie Fforde
- The Accident Season – Moïra Fowley-Doyle
- All the Bright Places – Jennifer Niven
- Anatomy of a Misfit – Andrea Portes
- The Shadowhunter’s Codex – Cassandra Clare, Joshua Lewis
- The Madman’s Daughter – Megan Shepherd
- Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
- The Reluctant Heiress – Eva Ibbotson
- Recipe for Love – Katie Fforde
- A Countess Below Stairs – Eva Ibbotson
- The Selection – Kiera Cass
- The Elite – Kiera Cass
- The One – Kiera Cass
- The Heir – Kiera Cass
- Anna and the French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door – Stephanie Perkins
- Living Dangerously – Katie Fforde
- Surviving Haley – Brenda Baker
- Mr. March Names the Stars – Rivka Aaron-Hughes
- Jane Blond International Spy – Brianna Schatt
- Closer Home – Kerry Anne King
- Wild Swans – Jessica Spotswood
- Lie In Plain Sight – Maggie Barbieri
- The Lost Hero – Rick Riordan
- The Son of Neptune – Rick Riordan
- Mark of Athena – Rick Riordan
- House of Hades – Rick Riordan
- The Blood of Olympus – Rick Riordan
- Also Known As – Robin Benway
- Going Rogue – Robin Benway
- Playlist for the Dead – Michelle Falkkoff
- Two Lies and a Spy – Kat Carlton
- Sealed With A Lie – Kat Carlton
- Lady Midnight – Cassandra Clare
- Isla and the Happily Ever After – Stephanie Perkins
- Sophie – Jenny Sargam
- Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here – Anna Breslaw
- Solace – Therin Knite
- A Thousand Salt Kisses – Josie Demuth
- The Broken One – Christine H. Bailey
- You Before Anyone Else – Julie Cross
- Kasey Screws Up the World – Rachel Shane
- Every Exquisite Thing – Matthew Quick
- In the Blood – Sara Hantz
- Growing Up – Tricia Sol
- Going Wild – Jodi Lundgren
- The Trial of Apollo – Rick Riordan
- Finding Audrey – Sophie Kinsella
- Good Together – Valentina Heart
- Me Before You – Jojo Moyes
- The Art of Being Normal – Lisa Williamson
- Fall – Michelle Chow
- Pens and Swords – Rena Rocford
- Fans of the Impossible Life – Kate Scelsa
- Valley of the Moon – Bronwyn Archer
- The Hardy Boys Casefiles: Stress Point
- Because I Love You – Tori Rigby
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief – Rick Riordan
- King’s Conquest – Valentina Heart
- Owner of My Heart – Valentina Heart
- Two Hearts One Voice – Valentina Heart
- Am I Normal Yet – Holly Bourne
- The Shattered Seam – Kathleen Groger
- How Hard Can Love Be – Holly Bourne
- Savour the Moment – Nora Roberts
- Happy Ever After – Nora Roberts
- The Raven King – Maggie Stiefvater
- One Was Lost – Natalie D. Richards
- Poppies For Christmas
- My Friends Are All Strange – Margaret Lesh
- The French Impressionist – Rebecca Bischoff
- The Notable History of Shadowhunters and Denizens of Downworld – Cassandra Clare and Cassandra Jean
- What’s A Girl Gotta Do – Holly Bourne
- …And A Happy New Year – Holly Bourne
- The Secrets We Keep – Deb Loughead
- Rush – Sara Bennett Wealer
Continue reading “A Recap of 2016”
Little kids, children, teenagers, adults… Everyone procrastinates. You’re lying if you tell me that you don’t procrastinate. Today, I’m not going to tell you why people procrastinate, why it happen. Instead, I am going to tell you what I do when I procrastinate (as a self-proclaimed Master of Procrastination).
You see, I write fanfictions, and my own original novel, and I blog, and make song covers (well, used to. Not so much anymore right now). And I have chores to do at home. But I found that I’m always procrastinating. Especially on weekends, and especially when my mum is not in the country (because my mum will bite my head off if I don’t finish washing the dishes, and my dad won’t care as long as there’s still mugs and plates and stuff he could use).
Continue reading “30 Days Blog Challenge: Master of Procrastination (Day 7)”
I know, it has been more than a week since I last posted something for this 30 Days Blog Challenge. So, in this post I’m going to explain why, by writing about what I did this past week, or more specifically, this past weeks.
Continue reading “30 Days Blog Challenge: My Past Week (Day 5)”
Hey there, everyone~ I’m here again, and so far I’m still posting. Yay!
iPod shuffle is quite a popular internet tag for years. But if some of you don’t know what it is, let me explain. For this one, I’m supposed to put my iPod (or in my case, my MacBook’s iTunes) on shuffle, and list down the first 5 songs. Then, I have to write down what I feel about those songs, or the story behind them.
And so, let’s get started.
Continue reading “30 Days Blog Challenge: iPod Shuffle (Day 4)”
Hey guys~ It’s Day 3, I’m still doing this, and I’m still late but I’m in denial. Besides, I haven’t gone to bed yet, so it’s not yet a new day even thought it is actually 1 a.m. where I am right now. Haha
So, today’s post is On the Shelf. It is kind of self explanatory. What I have to do is list down 3 books from my shelf, and just… write how I feel about them etc.
Now, let’s get on to it…
Continue reading “30 Days Blog Challenge: On the Shelf (Day 3)”
Hi guys~ It’s the second day of the 30 Days Blog Challenge…well, technically, it’s not, but I’m still awake, I have not gone to bed so I refuse to think of this as a new day.
Today’s topic is Close To Your Heart, and I’m supposed to write about the band/musician that is important to me.
Currently, I don’t really have any favourite bands or musicians. Most of the time, I just listen to whatever sounds nice on Youtube via video suggestions. But I do have three bands that is important to me.
I bet you’re wondering who ;-P Continue reading “30 Days Blog Challenge: Close To Your Heart (Day 2)”